Xbox One Controller Replacement Power Management IC Chip IAEBD
Fix controllers with power issues such as overheating and no power by replacing the power management step down IAEBD IC chip.
Xbox controllers with power issues may also have faulty resistors near the power management chip, these should be tested for continuity and replaced as required.
- Replacement IAEBD power management chip for Xbox One controllers
- Can resolve overheating or power issues
- Replaces IC chips IAEBD, IAEBF and IAEBE
- Controller disassembly is required to install this IC Chip
- IC Chip requires soldering to the controller power board
Please note: Repair and modification products are fitted at the customers own risk, we accept no liability for damage or loss from the fitting of parts or modification parts supplied by ourselves, our liability is limited to the supplied parts only.